Directions (Q. 1-5): In these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer
1) if only conclusion I is true.
2) if only conclusion II is true.
3) if either conclusion I or II is true.
4) if neither conclusion I nor II is true.
5) if both conclusions I and II are true.Inequality
1. Statements: K < N = O, P > W < K
Conclusions: I. P > N II. O > W
2. Statements: C = P, G < C, N > G
Conclusions: I. N > C II. P = N
3. Statements: I > N ≥ T, E < R = T
Conclusions: I. I > R II. E ≤ N
4. Statement: V < Q = A > W = Z > P
Conclusions: I. Q ≥ Z II. V < P
5. Statement: Z ≥ X < Y > M > N
Conclusions: I. N < Y II. Z ≥ M