Eight friends P,Q,R,S,T,V,W and Y are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners faces the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
S sits third to the right of P. P faces the centre. Y is not an immediate neighbor of P or S. T sits third to the right of R. R doesnot sit in the middle of any of the sides and also R is not an immediate neighbor of Y. Only one person sits between P and V. Q is not an immediate neighbor of V.
1 .If all the persons are made to sit in alphabetical order in clockwise direction, starting from P, the positions of how many (excluding P) will remain unchanged as compared to their original seating positions?
2. Which of the following is true regarding Y?
A T is not immediate neighbor of Y
B Y sits in the middle of one of the sides
C R sits second to left of Y
D P and V are immediate neighbors of Y
E None is true
3. Who amongst the following sits fourth to the left of V?
4. What is the position of Q with respect to R?
A Immediately to the left
B Second to the left
C Third to the left
D Third to the right
E Immediately to the right
5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that doesnot belong to the group?
6. Who sits third to the right of W?
E Cannot be determined
7. How many people sit between T and Q?