1. Who have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physics for their discovery of neutrino oscillations ?
Ans- Japan's Takaaki Kajita and American Arthur B. McDonald
2. Who have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine-2015 ?Ans- one half jointly to William C Campbell (Ireland) and Satoshi Omura (Japan) for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites and the other half to Youyou Tu (China) for her discoveries concerning a novel therapy against Malaria.
3. DRDO inaugurated world’s highest Research Centre at which Place ?
Ans- Chang La, Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir at 17600 feet
4. Who won the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) Asia Championship ?
Ans-China by defeating the Philippines
5. Edida Nageswara Rao passed away recently. Who is he ?
Ans- Renowned Telugu Cinema Producer
6. Asian Development Bank (ADB) give around Rs. 1,500 crore ($ 240 million) for skill development to which State ?
Ans- Madhya Pradesh
7. Nabard sanctions Rs. 2,112 cr loan to Gujarat under RIDF. What is the Full form of RIDF ?
Ans- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
8. Who allowed terminally ill patients to legally end their lives under a doctor’s supervision ?
9. Who was appointed as permanent CEO of Twitter ?
Ans- Jack Dorsey
10. What is the name of a torpedo launch and recovery vessel that commissioned recently ?
Ans- INS Astradharini