1. Who has been named as World’s healthiest country?
Ans-Singapore (India ranked 103rd position)
2. Under Indian Gold Coin 2015, what denominations of gold coins are issued?Ans- 5, 10 and 20 grams
3. What is the minimum and maximum investment allowed under the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme (SGBS) 2015?
Ans- 2 grams and 500 grams of physical gold
4. Who became the first cricketer in Ranji Trophy history to notch up 10000 runs ?
Ans- Vidarbha opener Wasim Jaffer
5. Who became the fastest Indian to reach 150 wickets mark in the Indian test cricket history ?
Ans- Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin
6. Who won the gold medal in the 10m air pistol women’s event at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship ?
Ans- India’s Heena Sindhu
7. Which country topped the 2015 Global Prosperity Index?
Ans- Norway (India ranked 99 position)
8. Who is the most powerful woman in the Indian business sector, according to Fortune India ?
Ans- Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson of SBI
9. Indian origin Harjit Sajjan has been sworn in as Defence Minister of which country?
10. Who is the author of the book titled – ‘Rebooting India: Realizing a Billion Aspirations’?
11. Which country declared Ebola Free by World Health Organization (WHO) recently ?
Ans- Sierra Leone
12. What is the name of India-Russia Joint Military Exercise held at Rajasthan ?