Daily Current Affairs contains all major news that occurs National and International Level.It will helpful for those students who are preparing for Bank Exams- IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam , SSC Exams and all other competitive exams .
Dear Banking and SSC Aspirants keep reading Daily Current Affairs for upcoming Exams
1. Mireia Lalaguna Royo From Spain won Miss World 2015
1. Mireia Lalaguna Royo, a 23-year-old model from Barcelona, won the international beauty pageant, which took place in Sanya, China.
2. A total of 114 women competed. Miss Russia, Sofia Nikitchuk, 22, placed second, while Miss Indonesia, Maria Harfanti, 23, came in third place. Miss Jamaica, Sanneta Myrie, 24, and Miss Lebanon, Valerie Abou Chacra, 23, were in the top five.
2. PFRDA switches to PAN from Aadhaar for online enrolment under NPS
1. Pension fund regulatory body PFRDA has started using PAN instead of Aadhaar for validation of new customers who can now be registered online under the National Pension System (NPS) scheme.
2. PAN (permanent account number) cards will be used instead of Aadhaar for online opening of an NPS account. An online facility for opening of an NPS account based on verification of PAN and bank KYC has commenced.
3. 2nd World Internet Conference concluded in Wuzen, China
1. The three-day long 2nd World Internet Conference was concluded on 18 December 2015 at Wuzen in China. Wuzen is located in Zhejiang Province in eastern China.
2. The conference was held with theme An Interconnected World Shared and Governed by All—Building a Cyberspace Community of Shared Destiny.
3. It was jointly organized by the Cyberspace Administration of China and the People's Government of Zhejiang Province.