Daily Current Affairs contains all major news that occurs National and International Level.It will helpful for those students who are preparing for Bank Exams- IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam , SSC Exams and all other competitive exams .
Dear Banking and SSC Aspirants keep reading Daily Current Affairs for upcoming Exams
1. Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach crowned Miss Universe 2015
1. Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach has been 64th crowned Miss Universe after beating out contenders from the United States, France, Colombia and Australia.
2. She was crowned by 2014 Miss Universe winner Paulina Vega of Columbia. Miss USA Olivia Jordan has been named the second runner-up.
2. Tata Motors listed as only Indian firm on top 50 global R&D spenders
1. Tata Motors made it to the Top 50 in the annual Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard for 2015.Prepared by the European Commission, the annual Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard for 2015 was topped by the German automaker Volkswagen.
2. In the top five R&D spenders, Volkswagen was followed by Samsung, Microsoft, Intel and Novartis.
3. Tata Motors moved up from last year’s 104th position to 49th in 2015. Besides, the firm also showed the largest increase in R&D investments on the list.
3. Chennaiyin FC wins 2015 Indian Super League Football Champions
1. Chennaiyin FC has won the second edition of Indian Super League (ISL) Football tournament. In the final played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Goa, they defeated hosts Goa FC by 3-2 goals score. Till the 87th minute of final match Goa was leading by 2-1 goals but the self goal from their keeper Laxmikant Kattimani in the 90th minute and Colombian Stiven Mendoza’s strike seconds later helped Chennai win the title.
2. Awards of 2015 ISL
Golden boot Award: John Stiven Mendoza Valencia (Chennaiyin FC). Scored tournament’s highest scorer of 13 goals.
Golden Glove Award: Apoula Edima Edel Bete (Chennaiyin FC). Muthoot Group Fair Play Award: Mumbai FC.
Hero of the League award: John Stiven Mendoza Valencia (Chennaiyin FC).
4. FC Barcelona won 2015 FIFA Club World Cup
1. FC Barcelona won the 2015 FIFA Club World Cup. To win the title, Barcelona defeated Argentina’s River Plate by 3-0. The final match was held at the International Stadium in Yokohama, Japan.
2. From Barcelona, Luis Suárez of Uruguay scored two goals, while the remaining goal was made by Lionel Messi of Argentina.
With this goal, Messi became the first player to score in three finals after leading Barca to victory in 2009 and 2011.
3. At the end of the annual event, Suarez collected the Player-of-the-Tournament and Golden Boot awards.So far, the event was held for 12 times and Barcelona tops the table of winners with three titles overall.
5. Vatican to confer sainthood on Mother Teresa
1. Mother Teresa, a Roman Catholic religious sister and missionary will be given Sainthood i.e. will be made a saint of the Roman Catholic Church in September 2016.
2. In this regard, Pope Francis has approved a decree recognising a second miracle attributed to Mother Teresa’s intercession with God.
3. Earlier in 2003, Mother Teresa was beatified by then late Pope John Paul. Beatification requires one miracle and is the last step before sainthood. The second miracle of Mother Teresa has been attributed to the intercession which is required for canonisation. It involved the inexplicable healing of a man who was suffering from a deadly brain disease.
6. UN launched 2016 International Year of Pulses
1. Union Minister of Agriculture Radha Mohan Singh announced that Union Government had been taking considerable steps to improve production of pulses in order to reduce country’s dependence on imports.
2. These steps are in tune with the 2016 International Year of Pulses launched by the United Nations.The UN on 10 November 2015 launched the year at the headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in Rome, Italy. It was launched with the theme nutritious seeds for a sustainable future.
7. Eugenson Lyngdoh and Bala Devi bagged top AIFF honours
1. Bengaluru FC (BFC) midfielder Eugeneson Lyngdoh and striker Bala Devi was named the 2015 All India Football Federation (AIFF) Player-of-the-Year and woman Footballer-of-the-Year respectively. The awards were announced at the AIFF Annual General Body Meeting held in Margao, Goa.
2. Lyngdoh was chosen the winner on basis of votes from Coaches of I-League Clubs and he will be presented a prize of 2 lakh rupees along with a Trophy. Bala Devi will be presented with a Trophy along with a prize of 1 lakh rupees.
3. Pritam Kotal was declared the 2015 AIFF Emerging Player of the Year.
4. Besides, AIFF also introduced a new award the 2015 AIFF emerging Woman Footballer of the Year, which went to Pyari Xaxa.
Furthermore, Football Association of Odisha (FAO) bagged the 2015 AIFF Award for Best Grassroots Programme.
The 2015 AIFF Award for long time contribution to Indian Football was awarded to Coca Cola.
CR Srikrishna won 2015 AIFF Award for Best Referee while the 2015 AIFF Award for Best Assistant Referee was awarded to Sapam Knnedy.