Daily Current Affairs contains all major news that occurs National and International Level.It will helpful for those students who are preparing for Bank Exams- IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam , SSC Exams and all other competitive exams .
Dear Banking and SSC , Railway exam Aspirants keep reading Daily Current Affairs for upcoming Exams
1. PSLV-C31 successfully launched IRNSS-1E satellite
1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully launched the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS) 1-E satellite. The satellite will provide navigation, tracking and mapping services to the Indian sub continent.
2. The satellite is the fifth of the IRNSS constellation. It was launched from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR), Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh on-board the PSLV-C31.
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV)-C31 was the 32nd consecutively successful mission of the PSLV. The 'XL' configuration of PSLV was used for this mission.
2. Bihar Cabinet approved 35 percent reservation for women in government jobs
1. The Bihar Cabinet formally approved 35 percent reservation for women in all government jobs in the state.
The decision was taken in the cabinet meeting presided by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
The 35 percent reservation for women will be applicable to in all government jobs including reserved and unreserved category.
2. The Bihar Government is already providing 35 percent reservation for women in recruitment as police constables and sub-inspectors and 50 percent reservation as primary school teachers and in the Panchayati Raj system.
3. In 2015, during campaigning for the Bihar assembly polls, Nitish Kumar, as chief ministerial candidate of the Grand Alliance of Janata Dal-United, Rashtriya Janata Dal and Congress, had promised 35 percent reservation for women in all government jobs if he formed a government again.
3. Veteran journalist Aroon Tikekar passed away
1. Senior journalist and scholar Aroon Tikekar passed away in Mumbai. He was 72.
2. Tikekar, who has written over 20 books, passed away due to breathing-related complications.
4. Indian driver Jehan Daruvala won Lady Wigram Trophy motor race
1. Sahara Force India Academy racer Jehan Daruvala won one of New Zealand's most prestigious events, the Lady Wigram Trophy.
2. It was Daruvala’s maiden victory in Formula cars since making the switch from karting in 2015.
3. In August 2015, Daruvala won Rookie of the Year at the Formula Renault 2.0 NEC series championships in the Netherlands.
5. Andhra Pradesh Government reconstituted the Commission for Backward Classes
1. Andhra Pradesh Government reconstituted the Commission for Backward Classes with immediate effect.
2. AP Commission for Backward Classes (APCBC) will be a two member commission with Justice KL Manjunath, (Retd.) as its chairman and Member Secretary, APCBC as the other member.
3. The Chairman of APCBC shall hold office for a term of three years from the date of assumption of office.
The Commission was not constituted since, 24 September 2011, when the previous commission term expired.
6. IMF retains India growth forecast at 7.5% for 2016-17
1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has retained India’s growth projection at 7.3 per cent in the current fiscal and 7.5 per cent for the next, even as it cut world economic outlook to 3.4 per cent for 2016.
2. In its update on World Economic Outlook (WEO), IMF said China’s growth would slow to 6.3 per cent in 2016 and further to 6 per cent in 2017, but India would continue to grow at a “robust pace
3. In the last WEO update released in October, IMF had projected India to grow at 7.3 per cent in the current fiscal and 7.5 per cent in 2016-17. As for world growth, figures were at 3.6 per cent for 2016 and 3.8 per cent for 2017.