Daily Current Affairs contains all major news that occurs National and International Level.It will helpful for those students who are preparing for Bank Exams- IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam , SSC Exams and all other competitive exams .
Dear Banking and SSC , Railway exam Aspirants keep reading Daily Current Affairs for upcoming Exams
1. RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan awarded 2016 Central Banker of the Year Award
1. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan has been . conferred with the Central Banker of the Year Award (Global and Asia Pacific) for year 2016.
2. The award has been bestowed upon him by the The Banker, a . monthly publication of Financial Times Group. This award celebrates the officials and bankers who have best managed to stimulate growth and stabilise their country’s economy.
2. Devender Kumar Sikri appointed as Chairman of CCI
Union Government has appointed former IAS Devender Kumar . . Sikri as Chairman of Competition Commission of India (CCI). He will succeed Ashok Chawla whose tenure ended as the Chairman of CCI. He will have tenure of two and half years i.e. till he attains the age of 65 years.
3. South Korea's Parliament adopted a resolution denouncing DPRK's fourth nuclear test
1. South Korea's Parliament on 8 January 2016 adopted a . . resolution, denouncing the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s fourth nuclear test, urging the DPRK to dismantle its nuclear programme.
2. The resolution passed at the National Assembly in Seoul, South. Korea was unanimously through the National Assembly two days after Pyongyang announced its first successful test of a hydrogen bomb.
3. In the resolution, the South Korean lawmakers urged Pyongyang to scrap all plans relevant to nuclear development, saying that its reckless acts would further isolate itself from the international society and increase pressures and ostracism.
They also asked DPRK to scrap all its nuclear programmes, including nuclear materials and facilities.
4. GM Rao gets Bulandh Bharath award
1. GMR Group Chairman G.M. Rao was honoured with the ‘Bulandh Bharath’ Award for his exemplary contributions towards nation building.
2. SGK Kishore, CEO, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd accepted the award on behalf of GM Rao from K. Chandrashekar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana and M. Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister for Urban Development and Parliamentary Affairs, during the 27th All India Builders’ Convention (AIBC) organised today by Builders’ Association of India (BAI), Hyderabad Centre at Ramoji Film City.
3. Bulandh Bharath Awards is an initiative by BAI to recognise and appreciate innovation and motivate others to be inspired to excel too.
5. Amitabh Bachchan New Incredible India Ambassador
1. Bollywood veteran Amitabh Bachchan is the new brand ambassador of the Centre's Incredible India campaign. However, Amitabh Bachchan is yet to be informed.
2. The ministry described the veteran actor as a "non-controversial" figure and noted that Bachchan was the main face for promotion of tourism in Gujarat which has seen an "upsurge" after he was hired by the state