Daily Current Affairs contains all major news that occurs National and International Level.It will helpful for those students who are preparing for Bank Exams- IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam , SSC Exams and all other competitive exams .
Dear Banking and SSC , Railway exam Aspirants keep reading Daily Current Affairs for upcoming Exams
1. India’s first Aviation Park to come up in Gujarat
1. To strengthen the aviation sector in Gujarat, the State government is planning to set up the country’s first-ever Aviation Park here having a slew of facilities including an airstrip, training school, helipad and space for setting up small manufacturing units among others.
2. According to officials of government-owned Gujarat State Aviation Infrastructure Company Ltd (Gujsail), this integrated park aims to raise awareness on the potential of the aviation sector among students, professionals, policy makers and business entities.
3. Gujsail, which is given the task by the government to carry out the project, has recently identified a piece of land near Bagodara village, about 30 km from here. According to Gujsail CEO Ajay Chauhan, the main aim of this Aviation Park is to raise awareness about the aviation sector among investors, students and people at large.
2. India, China hold first joint tactical drill on border
1. For the first time, border troops of India and China have held their first joint tactical exercise codenamed Sino-India Cooperation 2016 in Chushul-Moldo in Jammu and Kashmir. This exercise is complement to the Hand-in-Hand series of India-China Joint Exercises and the recently conducted joint exercise in Sikkim.
2. Sino-India Cooperation 2016 is mainly focussed on joint actions coordinated to tackle the aspects of humanitarian aid and disaster relief. It was based on a situation of a national disaster occurring on the border areas and the subsequent rescue mission coordination by joint teams of both countries.
3. Singer-songwriter Dan Hicks passes away
1. Renowned American singer-songwriter Dan Hicks passed away after a two-year long battle with throat and liver cancer. He was 74.
2. He was known for his traditional mix of folk, jazz and country music. He was known as the frontman of the acoustic band Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicates Paradip Oil Refinery to nation
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated Indian Oil Corporation’s (IOC’s) new state of the art refinery at Paradip in Odisha to the nation. It is overall IOC’s 11th refinery to be set up and has installed capacity of 15 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA).
2. Refinery Built at a cost of 34,555 crore rupees and has been designed to process broad basket of crude including dirty and cheaper high sulphur heavy crudes from Latin America. Capable to produce Bharat Stage IV (BS IV)/BS V quality transportation fuel to comply with Auto Fuel Policy.
5. India GDP to grow 7.6 per cent in FY'15-16: CSO
1. Indian economy is estimated to grow 7.6 per cent this fiscal, the Central Statistics Office (CSO) said.
2. The latest advance estimate of 7.6 per cent is also higher than the 7-7.5 per cent range projected for the current fiscal by the Finance Ministry.
3. Meanwhile, the CSO pegged the third quarter GDP growth for 2015-16 at 7.3 per cent.Simultaneously, the CSO has also today revised upwards the Q1 GDP growth to 7.6 per cent from 7 per cent estimated earlier.Also, the second quarter GDP (for July-September) growth has been revised upwards to 7.7 per cent from 7.4 per cent earlier.
6. France became first country in the world to ban supermarket food waste
1. The French Senate unanimously passed a law to ban large food stores from throwing away food that is approaching its expiration date. The National Assembly, France's other legislative chamber, had unanimously voted on the same measures in December 2015.
2. With this, France has become the first country in the world to ban supermarkets from throwing away or destroying unsold food, forcing them instead to donate it to charities and food banks.
The law came into being after a petition was launched by anti-poverty campaigners led by Councillor Arash Derambarsh.