Dear Bank Aspirant's practice Reasoning questions for LIC AAO and SO Exam . Try to solve these questions and share time taken to solve these questions.
Directions (1-6) : Study the following information and answer the questions.
Seven friends, namely Lokesh, Mannu, Namo, Ojas, Prashant, Qasim and Ritesh like different animated movies, namely Roadside Romeo, Ice Age, Frozen, Despicable Me, Lion King, Shrek and Cars, but not necessarily in the same order. Each friend also has a presentation on topics of different subjects, namely Civics, History, English, Geography, Chemistry, Physics and Biology but not necessarily in the same order. Qasim has a presentation on Civics and likes neither Frozen nor Despicable Me. The one who likes Roadside Romeo has a presentation on History. Lokesh likes Ice Age and has a presentation neither on Geography nor on Chemistry. The one who likes Cars has a presentation on Biology. Mannu has a presentation on Physics and does not like Despicable Me. The one who likes Despicable Me does not have a presentation on Chemistry. Ojas likes Lion King. Ritesh does not have a presentation on History and does not like Despicable Me. Prashant does not like Despicable Me.
1. On which of the following subjects does P have a presentation?
4) Other than those given as options
2. Four of the following five form a group Me as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group Me?
1) Ritesh – Cars
2) Qasim – Shrek
3) Namo – Despicable Me
4) Mannu – Frozen
5) Prashant – Ice Age
3. Which of the following combinations is definitely correct?
1) Namo – chemistry
2) Ritesh – History
3) Lokesh – English
4) All the given combinations are definitely correct
5) Prashant – Geography
4. Which of the following combinations of movie and subject is definitely correct with respect to N?
1) Despicable Me – Chemistry
2) Other than those given as options.
3) Shrek – Geography
4) Despicable Me – Geography
5) Roadside Romeo – History
5. Four of the following five form a group Me as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group Me?
1) Biology – Cars
2) Chemistry - Lion King
3) Civics – Shrek
4) English – Frozen
5) Geography – Despicable Me
6. Which of the following given option is not correct?
2) Other than those given as options.
3) Roadside Romeo-History
4) Lion king – Chemistry
5) Cars –Geography
Directions (7-10) : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer:
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question. While the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question
7. How many sons does 'R' have ?
I) P and U are the brother of T. S is the sister of G and U.
II) S and T are the daughters of R.
8. Who is the tallest among six friends - Piyush, Teena, Nitin, Dhruv, Yusuf and Rajan ?
I) Piyush is taller than Dhruv and Nitin but not as tall as Teena.
II) Rajan is taller than Yusuf but not as Teena.
9. What does 'ri' means in the code language ?
I) 'ru pa ri da' means ' that is great day', 'zo ye ro ri' means ' some body is missing'.
II) 'tu ti nic ri' means ' is this your pen' and 'mo di chi pi' means 'he always likes swimming'.
10. J, N, T, S and V are sitting around a circular table facing centre of the table, who is sitting immediate left of S ?
I) Only N is sitting between T and V. S is sitting between T and J.
II) Neither V nor T can sit on the left of S.
Name Presentation Movie
Lokesh English Ice Age
Mannu Physics Frozen
Namo Geography Despicable
Ojas Chemistry Lion King
Prashant History Roadside Romeo
Qasim Civics Shrek
Ritesh Biology Cars