Dear Readers, we are presenting Current Affairs quiz of March 2016 at examguruadda.in. Current Affairs quiz covers all important topics of Current Affairs for all competitive exams.
1. India won Asia Cricket Cup for record Sixth time by defeating______.
2. Renowned Dogri poetess and writer _____ was awarded Krutitava Smagra Samman for the year 2015.
Ans- Padma Sachdev
3. Who is the inventor of E-mail ?
Ans- Raymond Samuel Tomlinson,
4. Kalabhavan Mani who passed away at Kochi, Kerala due to liver and kidney failure was a _____
Ans- Malayalam actor
5. __________ became the first financial entity in India to get Small Financial Bank Licence by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Ans- Capital Local Area Bank (CLAB) Limited
6. Union Minister for Women and Child Development Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launched Mahila e-Haat portal in New Delhi. Name the Mahila e-Haat portal,
7. International Women's Day was observed across the world on 8 March 2016 with the theme ________
8. Maria Sharapova provisionally suspended after failing drugs test at Australian Open she belongs to which country ?
9. Sri Lankan Cricket Board (SLCB) constituted a new National Cricket Selection Panel headed by former cricketer _________
Ans- Arvinda de Silva.
10.Name the programme launched by the ICICI Bank for work-from-home programme to prevent women employees from dropping out of its workforce.