Dear Readers, weare sharing some of questions that was asked in RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) Exam Morning shift- 30.03.16 that provided by our readers.
1. Good governance day? - 25 Dec.
2. Constitution day? - 26 Nov.
3. Today Indian coins are made from? - Ferritic Stainless Steel
4. Venue of cricket world cup 2019? - England and Wales.
5. Shimla agreement 1972 between? - Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
6. CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? - Syed Kirmani.
7. Yogini cult has its origin from which state? - Odisha.
8. Young India Weekly Journal started by? - Gandhiji.
9. Money Transfer through mobile is called? - IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).
10. Which compound in LPG gives it smell on leakage?(Carbon dioxide, nitrogen peroxide, Sulphur compound and one more) - Ethyl Mercaptan(Sulphur Compound).
11. Hockey league 2016 is won by - Punjab Warriors.
12. The exercise "meghdoot" was conducted by Indian Army at which place? - Siachen Glacier, Leh.
13. Headquarter of UNO? - New york.
14. Pressure depends upon? - Force and Area.
15. Normal eye vision distance? - 6 meters.
16. Which freedom fighter introduced Western education? - Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
17. National Space Society headquarters? - Washington D.C.
18. Full form of BIOS? - Basic Input Output System.
19. From where we get most of Vitamin-D? (olive oil, cod liver oil, sunflower oil and one more) - Cod Liver Oil.
20. ISL Champion 2015? - Chennaiyan FC.
21. Which pm's name could be seen on Indian currency notes? - Manmohan Singh.
22. Capital of J&K in summer? - Shrinagar.
23. Full form of IFSC. - Ans. Indian Financial System Code.
24. Quit India was held in which year. - 1942.
25. Thar desert is in? - Ans. Rajasthan
26. The members of rajya sabha are elected by? - Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
27. Study of cancer? - Oncology