Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 5th May and 6th May 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
GK Booster of April 2016
Current Affairs Quiz of 5-6 May 2016
Ans- ICGS Shaurya
2. Which veteran film personality has been honoured with a special statue by the Switzerland government?
Ans- Late director Yash Chopra
3. Who has been appointed as Chief of the Naval Staff?
Ans- Vice Admiral Sunil Lanba
4. Who was appointed as Chief of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
Ans- Kumar Rajesh Chandra
5. Which country gave its in-principle approval to Reliance Power for its first phase of 750-MW gas-based power project?
6. The world's largest unmanned surface vessel that was tested by United States of America (US) Navy in San Diego named as.......?
Ans- )Sea Hunter
7. Name the organization whose fundamental principles of official statistics got the approval of Union Cabinet?
Ans- United Nations Organisation (UNO)
8. The European Central Bank will permanently end production and issuance of which banknotes?
Ans- 500 euro
9. Who won 2016 Commonwealth Short Story Regional Prize?
Ans- Indian author Parashar Kulkarni
10. Name the Committee that give its recommendations on Yoga Education in Universities ?
Ans- H R Nagendra