Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 23 May and 24 May 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 23-24 May 2016
Ans- Sarbanand Sonowal
2. Who was sworn-in as Tamil Nadu Chief Minister for sixth time?
Ans- J Jayalalithaa
3. Who was appointed as the Lieutenant Governor (LG) of Puducherry?
Ans- Kiran Bedi
4. Proposed Postal Payment Bank will be operational from.......?
5. Which State has launched Smart Village program to improve public facilities in the villages?
6. International Day for Biological Diversity was observed on which date?
Ans- May 22
7. Who was conferred with the Yug Kavi Siddhicharan Award, one of the Nepal’s prestigious literary award?
Ans- Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Chamling
8. Name the fast attack craft was commissioned into Indian Navy?
Ans- INS Tarmugli
9. Who was appointed CMD of Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
Ans- S K Sharma
10. Who has won the 2016 Indian Federation Cup football tournament title for the 14th time?
Ans- Mohun Bagan FC
11. Who became the first cueist in the world to hold both world and continental titles in 6-red snooker at the same time?
Ans- Pankaj Advani
12. Name the India’s first reusable space shuttle?
Ans- Reusable Launch Vehicle-Technology Demonstrator (RLV-TD)