Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 5th May and 6th May 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 3-4 May 2016
1. Who won World Championship title of Snooker in Sheffield?
2. Name the cricketer who signed as brand ambassador for Hublot watches?
Ans- Rohit sharma
3. Which Bank has planned to introduce a performance management system for its 1.70 lakh employees to build individual accountability?
Ans- State Bank of India
4. Name the football club that was crowned champions of English Premier League?
5. Name the legendary Cricketer who joined actor Salman Khan and shooter Abhinav Bindra to become the third Goodwill Ambassador for India at the Rio Olympics 2016?
Ans- Sachin Tendulkar
6. Which Indian cricketer who was nominated for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award by BCCI in April 2016?
Ans- Virat Kohli
7. Name the scheme that was launched by PM Modi to provide cooking gas connections to five crore below-poverty-line beneficiaries over the next three years?
Ans- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
8. Who is appointed as the head of a three-member panel by the Supreme Court of India to oversee the functions of the Medical Council of India?
Ans- RM Lodha
9. Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state of India?
10. What is the tagline of recently launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)?
Ans- Swachh Indhan, Behtar Jeevan