Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 7th May and 8th May 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 7-8 May 2016
Ans- Enda Kenny
2. Who wrote the book titled Shashi Kapoor – the Householder, the Star?
Ans- Aseem Chhabra and Karan Johar
3. Which country’s communication satellite “JCSAT-14” has been successfully launched by SpaceX?
Ans- United States
4. Which Bank has announced its new tie-up with National Australia Bank (NAB) for online inward remittance from Australia at competitive rates.?
Ans- South Indian Bank
5. The World Athletics Day is observed on which date?
Ans- May 7
6. Who has been elected as the first Muslim Mayor of London?
Ans- Sadiq Khan
7. The Indian Army’s battle exercise “Chakravyuh-II” has started in which state of India?
8. Who has successfully launched Japanese JCSAT-14 communication satellite into the space?
9. Who won the Asian Kabaddi Championship 2016 (Circle Style)?
10. Who was appointed as head coach of Pakistan Cricket Team by the Pakistan Cricket Board?
Ans- Mickey Arthur