Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 9th May and 10th May 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 9-10 May 2016
Ans- Rodrigo "Digong" Duterte
2. Who was appointed as Additional Solicitor General (ASG)?
Ans- Atma Ram Nadkarni
3. World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) is observed across the world on......?
Ans- 10 May 2016
4. The fourth edition South Asia Initiative to End Violence Against Children (SAIEVAC) Ministerial Meeting was held at which place?
Ans- New Delhi
5. Who was appointed as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)?
Ans- Mrugank Paranjape
6. Who won the 2016 Mutua Madrid Open title in the men’s single category?
Ans- Novac Djokovic
7. What percentage of FDI through Automatic Route permitted in Asset Reconstruction Companies?
8. Who won the women singles title of the Madrid Open?
Ans- Simona Halep
9. Asia’s first-ever Rice Technology Park will come up at which place?
Ans- Gangavati, Karnataka
10. What is the India’s rank in The Economist’s crony-capitalism index 2016?