Dear SSC Aspirants, practice General studies questions for upcoming CGL 2016 and Other exams.1: The process of conversion of sugar into alcohol is known as...
2: What does our body produces to fight the invader when a disease-carrying microbe enters our body?
3: Who discovered Fermentation?
(a) Edward Jenner
(b) Alexander Fleming
(c) Louis Pasteur
(d) Selman Waksman
4: Which of the following is not a communicable disease?
(b) Chicken pox
5: Chicken Pox is caused by
6. Which of the following constellation contains Pole Star?
7. All the stars appear to move from __________.
A.north to south
B.south to north
C.east to west
D.west to east
8. The body burning like a star and coming towards the earth is _________.
9. Which of the following is not true?
A.Planets rotate on their own axis.
B.Planets do not emit light.
C.Some planets are gaseous and some are rocky
D.Most of the planets have rings around them.
10. Which is the brightest planet?