Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 1-2 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 1-2 June 2016
Ans- Dr KP Mathur
2. Who was appointed as first ever chief executive officer (CEO) of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
Ans- Rahul Johri
3. Who was appointed as Managing Director of State Bank of Travancore (SBT), one of the associate banks of State Bank of India (SBI)?
Ans- CR Sasikumar
4. The Global Day of Parents was observed globally on......?
Ans- 1 June
5. World Milk Day was observed across the world on ........?
Ans- 1 June
6. What percent government equity will be available in India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) that will be set up under the Department of Posts?
7. Gotthard Base Tunnel, world’s longest railway tunnel, was recently inaugurated in which country?
8. Who was officially declared to be the president-elect by the parliament of Philippine?
Ans- Rodrigo Digong Duterte
9. Who was conferred with the Lifetime Achievement Award in the CEAT cricket awards 2016?
Ans- Dilip Vengsarkar
10. Which Indian banker has been honoured with the 2016 Green Economy Visionary award?
Ans- Dr. R Seetharaman, Group CEO of Doha Bank
11. Bedabahal power project is located in which state of India?
12. What is the India’s rank in the 2016 Global Slavery Index?
13. Who has been appointed as the new member of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
Ans- B S Bassi