Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 11-12 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 11-12 June 2016
Ans- T. Haque
2. Who was elected as Speaker of Puducherry Assembly?
Ans- V. Vaithilingam
3. Who was appointed as a part-time member of the 21st Law Commission of India?
Ans- Satya Pal Jain
4. Janani Sewa is a newly introduced scheme by which ministry?
Ans- Ministry of Railways
5. Which state has become the first Indian state to launch open government data portal to promote transparency?
6. Who won the 2016 Australian Open Super Series Women’s singles Badminton trophy?
Ans- Saina Nehwal
7. Who was the legendary Canadian ice hockey player, who died 6 after a lengthy illness?
Ans- Gordie Howe
8. India was ranked ........on a Global Peace Index (GPI) for year 2016 out of 163 countries?
9. India, Japan and United States (US) navies have concluded exercise. What is its name?
Ans- Malabar Exercise near South China Sea
10. Which country has launched BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS)?