Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 13-14 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 13-14 June 2016
1. Who was appointed as first woman chairperson of NCHAC in Assam?
Ans- Ranu Langthasa
2. Which company will acquire social site Linkedin?
3. What is India’s current position in terms of crude oil consumption in world?
4. Which committee has been constituted to make recommendations on pay scale revision for PSUs employees?
Ans- Satish Chandra committee
5. Who will become the first tennis player in the world to have 7th appearance in Olympics?
Ans- Leander Paes
6. Who has been chosen as India’s flag bearer at Rio Olympics?
Ans- Abhinav Bindra
7. International Albinism Awareness Day that was observed on.........?
Ans- 13 June
8. Who became the first country in the world to ban deforestation?
9. Who won the 2016 Canada Grand Prix of Formula 1 title?
Ans- Lewis Hamilton
10. World Blood Donors Day 2016 observed on..........?
Ans- 14 June