Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 19-20 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 19-20 June 2016
2. Which Bank has launched IT Innovation Start-up Fund to support start-ups in the financial technology (fintech) space?
3. Who has became the oldest Olympic torch bearer?
Ans- world's oldest skydiver Aida Gemanque
4. Who won the 2016 European Grand Prix Formula 1 championship?
Ans- Nico Rosberg
5. Which team won the National Basketball Association (NBA) title?
Ans- Cleveland Cavaliers'
6. World Refugee Day that was observed on.......?
Ans- 20 June
7. Name the Sri Lankan cricketer who was suspended from bowling due to illegal bowling action by International Cricket Council?
Ans- Shaminda Eranga
8. International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence i was observed on.....?
Ans- 19 June
9. Name the players of Indian mixed recurve team that won silver at the 2016 Archery World Cup in Antalya, Turkey?
Ans- Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das
10. Who won the 2016 US Open Golf Championship?
Ans- Dustin Johnson