Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 21-22 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 21-22 June 2016
2. The International Conference on Yoga was hosted by which city of India?
Ans- New Delhi
3. What is the theme of the 2nd edition the International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2016?
Ans- Connect the Youth
4. India has successfully launched a record 20 satellites from which launch vehicle, recently?
Ans- PSLV C-34
5. The book ‘Ace Against Odds’ was in news recently. It is the autobiography of.......?
Ans- Sania Mirza
6. The indigenous Basic Trainer Aircraft (BTA) HTT-40 was developed by which company?
Ans- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
7. As per the World Investment Report 2016, this country received maximum FDI in 2015?
8. Which state government has recently granted minority status to Jews community in the state?
9. Who authored the book ‘A Life in Diplomacy’?
Ans- M K Rasgotra
10. Which committee has been constituted by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to study the scope of title insurance in the Indian market?
Ans- Suresh Mathur committee