Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 25-26 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 25-26 June 2016
Ans- 23 June
2. Who was appointed to chair a UN commission in South Sudan?
Ans- Yasmin Sooka
3. Narendra Modi launches smart city projects in which city?
4. India will purchase 145 Ultra Light Howitzers guns from which country?
5. Dutee Chand, who recently qualified for 2016 Rio Olympics, is associated with which sports?
6. The book “Once Upon a Time in India: The Marvelous Adventures of Captain Corcoran” was authored by whom?
Ans- Alfred Assollant
7. Who won UN honour for corporate sustainability initiative?
Ans- Zubaida Bai
8. Which country banned its citizens from working in strife-torn Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya?
9. India’s first sunken museum will be set up in which of the following cities?
Ans- New Delhi
10. The city where the first Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank will be held is.......?