Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 3-4 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 3-4 June 20161. Which country has signed a Memorandum of Agreement to open its International Arbitration Centre in India?
2. Name the port that bagged National Award for Excellence in Cost Management for the year 2015?
Ans- VO Chidambaranar Port
3. Which boxing legend who died after a 32-year battle with Parkinson's disease?
Ans- Muhammad Ali
4. Who was elected as Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Speaker?
Ans- P Dhanapal
5. Highest civilian award of Afghanistan(Amir Amanullah Khan Award) was conferred to whom ?
Ans- PM Narendra Modi
6. Who was elected as Speaker of Kerala Legislative Assembly?
Ans- P Sreeramakrishnan
7. Who was appointed as Director General (DG)/ Chief Executive Officer (CEP) of National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA)?
Ans- Navin Agarwal
8. Which country is hosting the Copa America cup 2016?
Ans- United States
9. The Kanger Ghati National Park is located in which state of India?
10. What is the India’s rank in the 2015 Good Country index?