Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 7-8 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 7-8 June 2016
1. Which State government became the first Indian state to launch the App on Air Quality Index?
2. Name the country where 1st Yoga Championship was organised by India?
3. With which country India held the Desert Eagle II bilateral military exercise?
Ans- United Arab Emirates
4. Who topped the 2016 Forbes World's Highest-Paid Female Athlete list?
Ans- Serena Williams
5. What was the theme of World Oceans Day that was observed on 8 June 2016?
Ans- Healthy oceans, healthy planet
6. Who was named as the ambassador for Swachh Saathi (student internship) programme?
Ans- Dia Mirza
7. What was India’s rank in the biannual Good Country Index 2015?
8. Which state government is planning to launch medical insurance of two lakh rupees for BPL families?
9. Which country is the host country for 2016 World Environment Day?
10. The 2016 FIH Junior Men’s Hockey World Cup will be hosted by which city of India?
11. Who has won gold medal in People’s Choice Prize at 2016 World sand art championship?
Ans- Sudarsan Pattnaik
12. India’s first internationally-listed certified green bond has been launched by which bank at London Stock Exchange(LSE)?
Ans- Axis Bank