Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 9-10 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 9-10 June 2016
1. Which campaign has been launched to make gram panchayats along the banks of Ganga Open Defecation Free (ODF)?
Ans- Swachh Yug
2. The 2016 Junior women’s hockey World Cup will be hosted by which country?
3. Who was honoured with Russia’s Order of Friendship?
Ans- UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon
4. Who has been appointed to head UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan?
Ans- Major General Per Lodin
5. Which cricket grounds will host India’s first pink-ball multi-day cricket match?
Ans- Eden Gardens
6. Who was recently appointed the Managing Director of Facebook India?
Ans- Umang Bedi
7. Who topped the 2016 list of Forbes World’s 100 Most Powerful Women?
Ans- Angela Merkel
8. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) members and partners launched Anaconda-16 Exercise in which country?
9. Which country is hosting UEFA Euro 2016 football championship?
10. Which tennis star was suspended from Tennis for two years by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)?
Ans- Maria Sharapova