Dear SSC Aspirants, practice General studies questions for upcoming CGL 2016 and Other exams.
A. Air contains water vapour.
B. Air contains large amount of inert gases.
C. Air is opaque.
D. Air is made of one substance only.
2. Removal of water from plant bodies in the form of vapours is called _______.
3. The method of preparing compost with the help of red worms is called ____________.
4. Green garbage bin is used for collecting which of the following item?
A. animal wastes
B. plant wastes
C. all of these
D. kitchen waste
5. Which of the following should be thrown in Blue garbage bin?
A. banana skin
B. vegetable peels
C. bread leftovers
D. broken glass bottle
6. A ________ is an instrument used for observing objects from a hidden position.
7. Which one of the following is a living luminous object?
A. Lit Candle
C. Fire Fly
8. Which one of the following statement is false?
A. Rubber is a bad conductor of electricity
B. In general metals are good conductor of electricity.
C. The bulb glows only when current flows through the circuit.
D. Our body is a bad conductor of electricity.
9. A simple device that is used to either break or complete the electric circuit, is called _____ .
10. Which one of the following will allow electric current to pass through?
B. Iron Nail
C. Plastic comb