Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 29-31 August 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
1. Who has been awarded with the prestigious Saraswati Samman for the year 2015?
Ans- Padma Sachdev
2. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 17, as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s latest annual report 2015-16?
3. What is Full form of FATCA?
Ans- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
4. Which state recently became the first state to distribute 2 crore LED bulbs under Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA) scheme?
5. Name the Indian wrestler whose bronze medal from the 2012 London Olympics was upgraded to silver?
6. Who recently was appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SBI Mutual Fund?
7. Who was awarded the prestigious Saraswati Samman for the year 2015?
8. Which Indian film director appointed as the UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
Ans- Aishwaryaa Rajinikanth Dhanush
9. CRPF appointed which sportspersons as its Commandant and Brand Ambassador?
Ans- P V Sindhu
10. Which committee has recently submitted report on border protection to Union Government?
Ans-Madhukar Gupta committee