Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 23-24 August 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz collection of June 2016
GK Booster of July 2016
Current Affairs Quiz of 23-24 August 2016
1. Sellapan Ramanathan died recently. Who was he ?
Ans-Singapore’s longest serving president
2. Who became the first state in the country to launch DNA Index System (DIS) for DNA (Deoxyribonucleac acid) profiling of criminals?
3. Book The Ocean of Churn: How the Indian Ocean Shaped Human History authored by whom?
4. 2016 Kabaddi World Cup will be hosted by whom?
5. Who has been appointed as the new independent director on the board of India Post Payment Banks (IPPB)?
Ans- R S Sodhi
6. The novel “One Indian Girl” has been authored by whom?
7. Who was the flag bearer from India at the closing ceremony in the 2016 Rio Olympics?
Ans- Sakshi Malik
8. Which state has become the first Indian state to draft its own internal security act?
9. Bishweshwar Nandi, who has been chosen for the 2016 Dronacharya Award, is associated with which sports?
10. Who was recently sworn in as the Governor of Assam?