Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 27-28 August 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
1 Who was appointed as the President of India Bullion and Jewellers Association in August 2016?
2. What is the India’s rank on the 2016 World Risk Index?
3. As per RBI’s direction, what will be the percent at which the women self-help groups (SHGs) in rural areas will be granted loans by all banks?
4. Who won the women’s singles title at 2016 Connecticut Open?
Ans- Agnieszka Radwańska
5. Who will head the high-level committee constituted by Union Finance Ministry in August 2016 to suggest steps to promote card payments?
Ans- Ratan P Watal
6. Who will host the 19th SAARC Summit in November 2016?
7. When is the International Day Against Nuclear Tests observed globally?
8. Name the rocket that was used to launch the Supersonic Combustion Ramjet engine, called Scramjet by ISRO?
9. Who topped the Forbes list of world’s highest paid actors of 2016?
Ans- Dwayne Johnson
10. Name the Polish Olympian who sold his Rio medal to save life of a three-year-old boy struck with cancer?