Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 7-8 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1.The International Literacy Day is being observed every year on ___
Ans- 08 September
2. Which movie won the best film award at the first BRICS film festival ?Ans- ThiThi
3. West Odisha celebrated the festival of Nuakhai on _____
Ans- 6 September 2016
4. 2016 Group of Twenty (G20) Summit from 4th to 5th September 2016 was held in which country of china.?
Ans- Hangzhou, China
5. India and Chile have inked an agreement to expand the scope of their existing PTA by covering more goods for tariff concessions. PTA stands for...
Ans- Preferential Trade Agreement
6. PRABAL DOSTYK-16 is the joint bilateral military exercise between ____ and ____
Ans- India, Kazakhstan
7. CBDT has launched the ambitious _____ facility for online redressal of taxpayers’ grievances related to refunds, ITRs and PAN.
8. In which city of TamilNadu Mexico has set consultate to explore Free Trade Agreement with India?
9. World's oldest criceter who passed away recently ___
Ans- Lindsay Tuckett (South African )
10. Name the Satellite launch vehicle that was used to launch the advanced weather satellite INSAT-3DR by ISRO?