Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 5-6 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Who was recently appointed the Knight of the National Order of the French Legion of Honour for contribution to biosciences and research?
Ans- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
2. Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao was recently sworn in as the acting Governor of Tamil Nadu. He is the present Governor of which state?
3. Who will be honoured with the 2016 Sarala Award?
4. Which high court of India has recently launch e-stamping facility?
5. Which organization has launched a one-step offline payments mode, called Bubble Pin?
6. How much amount of money approved by the Union Government for Swadesh Darshan scheme?
Ans-About 450 crore rupees
7. India recently received certificates from World Health Organisation recognising India free from Yaws. Yaws is caused by------?
8. Name the Assamese poet and author who won the Sahitya Akademi Award in 2002 and died recently?
Ans- Nalinidhar Bhattacharyya
9. Name the state that decided to link students' examination forms with their Aadhaar numbers?
10. The 2016 ASEAN Summit has started in which country?
Ans- Vientiane, Laos