Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 11-12 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1.Who has won the 2016 US Open Women’s Singles tennis tournament?
Ans-Angelique Kerber from germany
2. Which stock exchange has become first Indian stock exchange to file Initial Public Offering (IPO) with SEBI?
Ans-Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
3. Which team has won the 2016 Durand Cup football title?
4. Who became the first Indian cueist to win a medal at the Sangsom 6 Red Snooker World Championship?
5. Who was the first German player to win the US Open?
6. Under the fresh flexi-fund guidelines for Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS), flexi-funds in each CSS have been increased from the current 10 percent to what percent for states?
Ans- 25 percent
7. Who is the newly appointed Prime Minister of Kazakhstan?
8. Who has won the 2016 US Open men’s singles tournament?
9. The book “The Girls” has been authored by whom?
10. The Union Cabinet approved the formation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council. The Council will be created as per which Article of the amended Constitution?
Ans- Article 279A