Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 13-14 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Which committee has recently submitted its report to prepare a road map for elimination of poverty?
Ans-Arvind Panagariya committee
2. The Union Cabinet approved the creation of the HEFA for creating capital assets in higher educational institutions. What is the full form of HEFA?
Ans-Higher Education Financing Agency
3. Who will be India’s flag bearer in the closing ceremony of Rio Paralympics?
Ans- Thangavelu Mariyappan
4. “2016 Yudh Abhyas” the joint military training exercise will be conducted between India and which country?
5. SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya was placed at which position in Fortune’s list of most powerful women based outside the US?
6. Indian para-athlete Devendra Jhajharia recently won gold medal in which events of Rio Paralympics?
Ans- Javelin Throw
7. The book “Anything but Khamoshi” is the biography of which famous personality?
8. Which country is hosting the 2016 Track Asia Cup cycling competition?
9. Who was recently appointed as the Prime Minister of Armenia?
10. Indian athlete Deepa Malik recently bagged a silver medal at the Rio Paralympics. She won the medal in which of the following events?
11. On which date the National Hindi Divas is celebrated in India?