Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 19-20 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Name the Pulitzer-winning US playwright who authored the masterpiece Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf and died recently?
2. Name the country that topped the 2016 Rio Paralympics that concluded in Brazil?
3. 7-day-long Naropa festival is being celebrated in which state of India?
Ans-Jammu and Kashmir
4. Who was appointed the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission?
5. Who has won the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards?
Ans-Game of Thrones
6. Which company was acquired by Facebook recently to build Wi-Fi drones, data servers and virtual reality goggles faster?
7. Who was recently appointed as the first woman Director (Marketing) of Bharat Electronics Limited?
8. Who has become the World Bank’s Country Director for India?
Ans-Junaid Ahmad from Bangladesh
9. The first-ever United Nations Summit for Refugees and Migrants has been held in which city?
Ans- New York
10. The book “Rekha: The Untold Story” has been authored by whom?