Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 21-22 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Name the Nobel laureate who was honoured as the 2016 Humanitarian of the Year by the Harvard Foundation?
Ans-Aung San Suu Kyi
2. International Day of Peace was observed across the world on 21 September 2016 with theme........?
Ans-The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace
3. Which country topped the World Economic Freedom (WEF) Index 2016?
4. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India recently?
5. PV Bharathi was recently appointed as the Executive Director (ED) of which bank?
6. Who is the author of book Democrats and Dissenters?
7. Who was recently appointed the chairman of the BCCI Selection Committee?
8. The world’s largest solar power plant has been installed in which state of India?
Ans- Tamil Nadu at Kamudhi in Ramanathapuram district
9. Who will get the first-ever Jesse Owens Olympic Spirit Award-2016?
10. How much loan amount has been approved by Asian Development Bank (ADB) to build India’s first coastal industrial corridor?