Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 25-26 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Which country recently launched world's biggest radio telescope in search for extraterrestrial life?
2. Name the film that has been selected as India's entry to the 89th Academy Awards (Oscars) to be held in 2017 in the Foreign Language Film category?
3. Name the Indian cricketer who became the fastest Indian and second overall to take 200 wickets?
4. Who was appointed as the Additional Secretary in the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council?
5. Who was appointed as the Indian Ambassador to the United States of America?
6. International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons was observed on ...?
7. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of Kerala High Court?
Ans-Mohan M Shantanagoudar
8. “Mission Parivar Vikas” will be launched by which union ministry for improved family planning services?
Ans-Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
9. The National SC/ST Hub will be launched in which city of India?
10. Arnold Palmer, nicknamed as ‘The King’ recently passed away. He was related to which sports?