Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 13-14 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. The 2016 BRICS trade ministers has started in which city of India?
2. Dario Fo, who passed away recently, was the Nobel prize winning playwright and actor of which country?
3. Who was appointed as the Whole-Time Member of SEBI recently?
4. World’s longest reigning monarch Bhumibol Adulyadej recently died at the age of 88. He was the King of which nation?
5. Who has been elected as the new Secretary General of the United Nations?
6. Who has been selected for the Sri Maharshi Valimiki Jayanti Award for 2016-17?
7. The book “Jihad in My Saffron Garden” has been authored by whom?
8. Who has been appointed as new DG of Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?
Ans-Ajay Kumar Bhalla
9. Which former chief minister has been awarded by Ugandan government for his literary work?
10. What is the name of the new book that was recently announced by Arundhati Roy?
Ans-The Ministry of Utmost Happiness