Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 15-16 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and
other competitive exam.
1. The first-ever BRICS U-17 football tournament has won by which country?
2. “Shaurya Smarak” war memorial has been launched in which city of India?
3. The book “Half of What I Say” has been authored by whom?
4. Who was named to ICICI board after Rajiv Sabharwal resigned from the bank?
5. Which committee has submitted its report on existence of Saraswati River to the Union Government?
Ans-K S Valdiya committee
6. Which country quit Commonwealth after Warnings over Democracy?
7. Who was selected for the Mathrubhumi Literary Award 2016?
8. Who has won the welterweight Asia title?
9. What was the theme for 2016 BRICS Summit?
Ans-Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions
10. Russia's Rosneft Oil Company and its partners in October 2016 acquired which Indian company?
Ans-Essar Oil Limited