Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 19-20 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and
other competitive exam.
1. Which country is the safest place in the world as per World Economic Forum 2016 report?
2. India completed its nuclear triad by inducting ........ submarine into service?
3.The first-ever International Conference on Voter Education has started in which country?
4. The book “The Adivasi Will Not Dance” has been authored by whom?
Ans-The book “The Adivasi Will Not Dance” has been authored by Hansda Sowendra Shekhar, which is shortlist for The Hindu Prize 2016
5. The 2nd joint tactical exercise “Sino-India Cooperation 2016” has been held in which city?
6. Which city has become the first Indian city to be officially declared as one of the venues for hosting the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup?
7. The book “Driven: The Virat Kohli Story” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Vijay Lokapally
8. Who has been awarded with the first International Prize in Statistics?
Ans-Sir David Cox
9. Which oil and gas companies was recently granted a licence to BP Plc to set up 3500 petrol pumps in India?
10. Which country will get 2 billion US dollars by World Bank aid to tackle climate change?