Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 27-28 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Name the instant messaging mobile application launched by Google?
2. Name the freedom fighter who symbolised Gandhian and Communist values who passed away recently?
3. Who was conferred the man of the match title of the 500th cricket test match of India that was played in Kanpur against New Zealand?
Ans- Ravinder Jadeja
4. Who reappointed as the President of the World Bank?
Ans- Jim Yong Kim
5. Who was appointed as first US ambassador to Cuba in 55 years by President Barack Obama?
Ans- Jeffrey DeLaurentis
6. Shimon Peres, who passed away recently, was the former President and Prime Minister of which country?
7. Who will be honoured with the 2016 Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement of the Maharashtra Government?
Ans- Uttam Singh
8. The book “Kunjamma Ode to a Nightingale: M.S. Subbulakshmi” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Lakshmi Vishwanathan
9. The 2017 FiFA U-17 World Cup will be hosted by which country?
10. Who has been appointed as the new Director General of National Security Guard (NSG)?
Ans-Sudhir Pratap Singh