Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 5-6 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Who will become the new Secretary General of the United Nations?
Ans- Antonio Guterres
2. Who won the Shinhan Donghae Open 2016?
Ans- Gaganjeet Bhullar
3. Who won the 2016 Nobel Prize in Physics?
Ans-David Thouless, Duncan Haldane and Michael Kosterlitz
4. Who became the first in the world to ban disposable plastic cups and plates?
5. The book “Night of Fire” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Colin Thubron
6. The 2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to.......?
Ans- Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir James Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L Feringa
7. Who will be new chairperson of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
Ans- Sushil Chandra
8. Which Indian mountaineer has recently scaled the Mountain Cho Oyu?
Ans- Arjun Vajpai
9. The first-ever BRICS trade fair will be held in which city of India?
Ans- New Delhi
10. . The book “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Surendra Kumar