Practice Antonyms and Synoyms quiz for SSC CGL Mains exam, SSC 10+2 exam based on previous paper questions
Directions (1-10): Choose the option which is the antonym of the word mentioned in the question.
1. ELABORATE - involving many carefully arranged parts or details
2. CLAMOUR - a loud and confused noise, especially that of people shouting.
3. FORTUITOUS - happening by chance, having or showing good luck
4. PUSILLANIMITY - very small spirit.
5. FUTILITY -the quality or state of being ineffective
6. INFRINGEMENT - the action of breaking the terms of a law, agreement,etc.
7. VERDICT - a judgment or opinion about something
8. LITIGATION - the process of taking legal action.
9. IGNITES - to set (something) on fire, to give life or energy to (someone or something)
10. SUCCUMBING - to cease resistance (as to another's arguments, demands, or control)