Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 27-28 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and
other competitive exam.
1. The book “The Bangle Seller” has been authored by whom?
2. Junko Tabei, who recently passed away, was the well-known mountaineer of which country?
3. Carlos Alberto, who died recently, was a legendary footballer from which country?
4. What is the India’s rank in the World Bank’s Ease of doing business index for 2017?
5. Which judicial committee on One Rank One Pension (OROP) has submitted its report to Ministry of Defence ?
Ans-L Narasimha Reddy committee
6. Who won Europe's top human rights award, the Sakharov prize?
Ans-Nadia Murad Basee and Lamiya Aji Bashar
7. Paul Beatty won the 2016 Man Booker Prize for his book.......?
8. Who was appointed as the High Commissioner of India to Australia?
Ans- Ajay M Gondane
9. Who was appointed as Chairman of GSMA recently?
Ans- Sunil Bharti Mittal
10. Who was the first woman to conquered Mount Everest who died recently?
Ans- Junko Tabei