1.Who won the 2015 economics Nobel Prize ?
Ans- British economist Angus Deaton for "his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare,"
2. Which Bank has received an approval from the Reserve Bank of India to sponsor a mutual fund and to set up an asset management company (AMC) and a trustee company ?
Ans- YES Bank
3. Mission Abaas, state’s urban housing mission, to provide affordable houses to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Low Income Groups (LIG) and slum dwellers launched by which State ?
Ans- Odisha Government
4. Who won 2015 China Open Men’s Singles title ?
Ans- Novak Djokovic won by defeating Rafael Nadal of Spain.
5. International Day of the Girl Child (IDGC) was observed across the world on which date........?
Ans- 11 October with the theme The Power of Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2030.
6. India will observe as Constitution Day (Samvidhan Divas) to spread awareness of Indian Constitution and its architecture Dr B R Ambedkar ?
Ans- 26 November
7. Who is the Prime Minister of Jordan ?
Ans- Abdullah Ensour
8.Who was elected as new Nepal Prime Minister ?
Ans- K P Sharma Oli
9. Who has been appointed as the New Zealand Tourism Ambassador?
Ans- Siddharth Malhotra
10. Who has won the 2015 China Open Women’s Double Title?
Ans- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis