Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 5-6 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 5-6 June 2016
1. Who was sworn-in as Chief Minister of Puducherry?
Ans- V Narayanasamy
2. Who won the French Open Mixed Doubles title?
Ans- Leander Paes and Martina Hingis
3. World Environment Day (WED) is observed on which date?
Ans- 05 June
4. Who has won the 2016 French Open title in the men’s singles category?
Ans- Novak Djokovic
5. Avtar Singh, who recently qualified for olympics 2016, is related to which sports?
6. Manohar Aich passes away. who was he?
Ans- India’s first Mr Universe
7. Which state assembly that passed the Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2016?
8. Who has been named as the official mascot for South Korea’s 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics?
Ans- A cheerful white tiger cub “Soohorang”
9. Which committee has been constituted for financial sector research and recruitment?
Ans- PK Sinha committee
10. Who was awarded the prestigious Olympic Order by the International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
Ans- N Ramachandran