Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 19-20 August 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz collection of June 2016
GK Booster of July 2016
Current Affairs Quiz of 19-20 August 20161. Who has been appointed as RBI Governor for a period of three years with effect from September 4 this year?
Ans- Urjit Patel
2. BRICS women Parliamentarian’s forumheld at which place?
3. Who becomes first athlete to win 9 gold medals in sprinting events of Olympics?
Ans-Jamaican Sprinter Usain Bolt
4. The World Humanitarian Day (WHD) is observed every year on........?
Ans- 19th August
5. Who won the silver medal in women’s singles badminton event at 2016 Rio Olympics?
Ans- India’s ace shuttler Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
6. Who became first state in the country to launch India’s first comprehensive ‘Crime Criminal Tracking Network System’ (CCTNS)?
7. Who was awarded the prestigious 25th Vyas Samman 2015 for her poetry collection "Kshama"?
Ans- Hindi scholar and writer Sunita Jain
8. Who has won India’s first medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
Ans- Sakshi Malik
9. The book “The Orphanage of Words” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Shinie Antony
10. Carolina Marin, who has won women’s badminton singles gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics, is belonged to which country?