Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 21-22 August 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz collection of June 2016
GK Booster of July 2016
Current Affairs Quiz of 21-22 August 2016
1. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) has signed MoU with which technology giant to offer telecom and IT solutions?
2. Who authored the book Life In Diplomacy?
Ans-M K Rasgotra
3. Which country topped the medal table at 2016 Summer Olympics recently concluded in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.?
Ans-The United States
4. Which Indian actor is chosen for the prestigious Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et Lettres (Knight in the National Order Arts and Letters)?
5. BRICS women parliamentarians’ forum was held in which city of India?
6. Who was appointed as India's Ambassador to Georgia?
Ans- Yogeshwar Sangwan
7. The World Mosquito Day is observed on which day?
Ans- August 20
8. Who has been bestowed with the Olympic Order award?
Ans- N Ramachandran
9. The world’s highest and longest glass-bottomed bridge was opened to visitors in which country?
10. Who will take over as Non-Executive Part-time Chairman of YES Bank?
11. Which Bank makes locker visiting facility free?
Ans- Punjab National Bank