Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 9-10 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Mariyappan Thangavelu, who won gold medal at 2016 Rio Paralympics Games, is associated with which sports?
2. Which weather satellite has been successfully launched by ISRO into a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO)?
3. Which of the following city topped the 2016 ‘Swachh Survekshan’ for rural India under Plains category?
4. Where was the 2016 Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit held?
5. Which country was declared free from Yaws and Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) by the World Health Organization (WHO)?
6. Which bank recently introduced the Software Robotics for power banking operations?
Ans- ICICI Bank
7. What was the theme of the 2016 Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit that concluded recently?
Ans-Turning Vision into Reality for a Dynamic ASEAN Community
8. Name the state that bagged 2016 best agriculture state award at 9th Agricultural Leadership Summit 2016?
9. The book “Six Machine” is the autobiography of which cricketer?
Ans- Chris Gayle
10. Which state has become the first Indian state to roll out “Twitter seva”?